Explore insect habits and habitats. And let’s get dirty with plants, dirt, spiderwebs, and beehives!!! Some of the activities we discovered this week with our preschool curriculum were……. diamond leaves, worm tunnels, bug bingo, spiders and webs patterns, and do a hive dance.
• inspirational photo (from our preschool curriculum)
• Paper(green and blue) if you want to make your own leaves
• Real Leaves ( this is what we used)
• Hole punch
Set the inspiration photo in any additional materials.
• what do you notice about the leaf in the photo? What do you think happened?
• How many holes will you punch in your leaves?
• Where Will you put the leaves and bugs on your paper to make the collage?
• inspirational photo
• Fake worm
• Dirt or sand
• Nature items: sticks, leaves
• set out the inspiration photo and any additional materials.
• what types of lines do you see in the photo?
• How will you place the worm in your design?
• Will they hide in the sand?
• Could you dip the worms in paint to make warm tails?
I hope you all had a great week and we will see you again next week. Thanks for stopping by.
M As an Experience Early Learning Blog Ambassador, we receive the Experience Early Learning Preschool curriculum in exchange for our honest and authentic stories resulting from our personal experiences. As always, our opinions on amazing stuff for children are 100% our own. Keep in mind that all preschoolers do things in their own time and on their own terms. What one is ready for, another might not be. Please use your best judgement when planning activities for your children. #preschool #EELblogger Experience Early Learning | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram